Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Have you ever been in Love

I was watching a DVD about Celine Dion yesterday, and I was amazed (I have always admired her as a singer and person) not only her talent as a performer, but at the person she is and has become. I would LOVE to see her show in Las Vegas, unfortunatley I don't think it will happen. First of all tickets are very expensive and I don't see myself going to Vegas again before here show. I guess Provo isn't THAT far, but as a poor student with no car, chances are slim.

Anyway, to get to the reson I am posting. I heard here singing "Have you ever been in Love" - WOW! I this would be the perfect wedding song. It is very romantic and beautiful :)

I think I am going to learn the lyrics and I think I could sing it to my future spouse - hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home