Saturday, July 29, 2006

GOALS

2006:
Travel: South Africa, England, Scotland, France and the Netherlands, USA!
(I just did this in the Summer! I have now been to all the countries (and big cities) that I have ALWAYS wanted to go to. I will have to start a new list now) .

Speak: Beginning conversational French at the end of the year!

Listen: To Introducation to Russian MP3's & remaining Work and the Glory!

Read: Da Vinci Code, Atlas Shrugged, the Miracel of Forgiveness, The Book of Mormon (again), the Pearl of Great Price, The Kingdom and the Crown (3 vol.), The Dutch Republic, Cambridge's French History, South African History books.

Publish: Dutch Genealogy Guide, South African research articles and blogs.

See: Bryan Regan's comedy show

School: Complete my junior year of college.

2007-2008:
Serve a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
(Serving, reading, loving, teaching, growing and ALWAYS learning)

2009:
Complete my undergradate degree - BA - in Family History and Genealogy.

Possibly persue a graduate degree in History or Library Science or Computers (SYSTEMS)???

Get a "GOOD" job! (lol)

Continue learning French & Russian!!!

2010:
FAMILY :)
Publish my first book - Motivational ???
Go back to Europe, esp. France and spend a month (at least) reseaching my family history and speaking FRENCH!

2016:
WOW, it's weird thinking where I want to be 10 years from now. I will be in my 30's!
Married (happily) with (a few) children :)
Doing some that contributes to the good of mankind. (maybe idealistic but I think everyone can contibute.
(Teaching, Serving, always learning!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home