Sunday, November 12, 2006

There's a first time for everything!

Wow, what a week!
I did the following for the first time:

1. I went on one of those golf carts that BYU takes prospective students on tours with!
2. I showed a friend from South Africa around campus.
3. I went to the batting cages (I have a huge bruise to show for it)
4. I recorded a song I wrote for the first time - it was exhilarating!
5. I went with some friends to the "Pudding on Rice" place and it was actually cool and really good.
6. I was in a car accident (with another car, previous accident involved a deer) and I'm really lucky that I'm okay - we were close to rolling and then almost went through the wall of Chaka Rama! (seriously, I'm not making this up).

It was eventful and fun :) who knows what next week will involve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home