Friday, November 03, 2006

Flickr

I love taking pictures, sometime I think I should have studied photography. Much to my chagrin I have a cheap (it was my first digital) camera, but I am buying myself a Canon A530 for Christmas - I can't wait!

Anyway, with all the pictures I took over the summer in the UK & Europe and my past 2 years in the USA, I have accumulated quite a large collection of pictures, stored on my different computers and CD's and DVD's, however, I barely look at them as it is hard to find a specific picture or just plain too much hard work.

A couple months ago a friend told me about flickr. I investigated adn foudn out that you can get a free account (with limitations). I tried it out for a bit and WOW! I love it. So, on Monday I decided to upgrade to a PRO account. It's one small payment every year adn you get 2GB upload capacity a month! It is awesome! I am currently archiving all my pictures on it. It is fabulous! You can do alot more with the paid version.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home